Property ID : 1155427558
SOLD $429,900 - Single Family Home
Large Central Phoenix House – 5 bed 3 bath
This north central, spacious 1958 retro home boasts original midcentury modern styling & timeless finishes. The saltillo tile, original bathroom fixtures, two living areas- each w/ a fireplace will remind you of a how time was spent in the 50's. Two car garage, enormous diving pool, plantation shutters, ample storage and an updated kitchen also grace this home. Located on a dead end street just off Central avenue and the bridal path. Additional 2 BR 1 BA Suite with a separate entrance and extra large diving pool are addtl features of this classic home.
Comps & Details
- 6625 N 3RD DR: CLOSED $840,000 -- NICE REMODEL, 8' CEILINGS, LARGER LOT
- 6635 N CENTRAL AVE: CLOSED $905,000 -- ALL ORIGINAL, UN-REMODELED, 130' SQ FT BIGGER, 0.6 ACRE LOT
- 217 W FLYNN LN: CLOSED $899,000 -- 8' CEILINGS, NICE REMODEL, 1 LESS BEDROOM, LARGER LOT
- 11 E LAMAR RD: CLOSED $707,440 -- OLD SALTILLO REMODEL, 300' SQ FT BIGGER, LARGER LOT
- 148 W MARLETTE AVE: CLOSED $765,500 -- 200' SMALLER, NO POOL, OLD REMODEL, LARGER LOT
- 121 E TUCKEY LN: CLOSED $649,000 -- OFF MARKET SALE
House is being sold as-is, and buyer is to pay all closing costs. No representations written or oral are made concerning the properties above. Price based on a cash or hard money offer and is net to seller. After acceptance, a $5000 non-refundable earnest deposit and 7-10 day close of escrow is required. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence and take any necessary precautions to verify any and all material facts. Listed UP and its members/representatives make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits. Listed UP may or may not currently own the properties being marketed and may be marketing the equitable interest however great or small in the given properties (without any warranty or representation other than it is the buyer under the subject contract). Opinion of value is given as courtesy. Our opinion is just an opinion and seller makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to the value or condition of the home.